Want to use SBCGlobal mail in Gmail? Well, the task can be accomplished very easily by adding SBCGlobal account details in Gmail account settings. Thus for that, we are here going to provide a step-by-step process based on which you can easily integrate your SBCGlobal email into the Gmail account. SBCGlobal mail is slowly reaching the list of most preferred emails for professionals in the states. However, with any user having multiple accounts, there is a need for email to access their mail on a single platform. With Gmail being the primary email with more than a billion users worldwide, everyone has a Gmail account with another email as their secondary. Thus, for SBCGlobal, this blog post can be referred to if they need to configure att.net SBCGlobal email in Gmail.
How to Configure Att.net SBCGlobal Email in Gmail Account
Gmail provides the amenity where users can access any other account while they are login into their Gmail account. In order to add any other email account in Gmail, first, you need to enable POP access for other mail. Afterward, you can add the mail account from the Account and Import option. Below are the steps for merging another email into your Gmail account.
Enable POP Access in your Gmail Account
- Login into your Gmail account and then navigate to the cogwheel icon present on the top right of your Gmail mailbox.
- Click on the cog wheel icon and then click on “See All Settings” which will open the account settings to add another email account.
- In the account settings, select the tab “Forwarding and IMAP/POP.”
- There, scroll down to the section “POP Download” and then click on the option “Enable POP for all mail.”
- After that, you can locate the option “When messages are accessed with POP,” and from the drop-down list next to it select “Keep Gmail Copy in the Inbox.”
- Now from the bottom, click on “Save Changes” to enable POP3 access in your Gmail.
Now to configure another email account in Gmail, you need to add account mail server settings along with other configuration details. Below are the steps for it:
- In the Gmail account settings, go to the tab “Account and Import.”
- In the tab, scroll down to the section “ Check mails from another account” and then click on “Add a Mail Account.”
- Type the email in the appeared dialog box and then click on “Next”
- Tick-mark the checkbox for Importing Email from other accounts (POP) in order to configure the att.net SBCGlobal email in Gmail.
- Now, provide your username and password. Also, here you need to provide POP mail server settings which are listed below:
- Along with that, mark the checkbox for the following options
- Use a secure connection (Secure Socket Layer) when retrieving mail.
- Label Incoming Messages.
- After that, select the option “Add Account.”
Now once you have added your SBCGlobal mail account, you will receive new messages on it. However, there is also an option to receive old messages on Gmail or your other email account. Below are the steps for that
- Open Gmail account settings and then click on the tab “Account and Import.”
- Now, go to the section ‘Import Mail and Contacts.”
- Afterward, select “Start Import.”
How to Remove Configured att.net SBCGlobal Account from Gmail
Users can easily remove their SBCGlobal account in case they do not wish to use their email further in Gmail. Below are the steps to remove SBCGlobal from Gmail:
- Open Gmail, and then from the account, navigate to the tab “Account and Import.”
- Now, select the account which you wish to remove from Gmail.
- Afterward, all you need to do is click on the delete option.
Common Issues Faced by the User when they configure att.net SBCGlobal Email in Gmail
Although it might be a preferred way to access all your emails on a single platform, most probably Gmail, there are a number of issues that users while accessing other email accounts in their Gmail mailbox. Below are some of them:
SBCGlobal mail is not loading properly in Gmail:
The first and most common problem while using any other account in Gmail is that you are unable to receive all the emails in your Gmail inbox. The most common cause for this issue is the improper configuration settings of your SBCGlobal account in Gmail. To fix that, you need to go to the account settings and then change the mail settings in the account and import section.
Another major issue is that you are unable to load your Gmail with other email accounts merged in it. This is probably due to some malware file having been detected in your inbox by the antivirus, which is now restricting the mailbox from getting loaded in the system.
Any suspicious email received on the Gmail account can be detected easily. However, there can be chances that any spam mail received on your SBCGlobal account cannot be detected easily. This might be a chance that the file opened from that spam has a malware file. Thus you need to take precautions while accessing other emails in your Gmail account.
SBCGlobal Mail Customer Services
Here, we have provided customer support service for user who is facing any issue with their SBCGlobal account. Our customer experts are available 24/7 in order to resolve any technical issues you face with the SBCGlobal account. You can connect with our customer support service through the following means:
- SBCGlobal Helpline Number: This is the direct way through which you can connect and explain the problem you are facing with your SBCGlobal account.
- Live Chat: Another means to connect with us is the messaging option, which the option is available on each and every page. Just click on the Help option, which will enable the live chat facility. Submit your query along with SBCGlobal account details to which we will revert either instantly or reply to you on your mail account.
- Mail: For the user who does not have much to connect with a live person can utilize this option. All they need to do is mark a mail on our customer support mail ID, to which we are going to revert within the minimum time possible.
Wrapping it Up
From the above discussion, we hope that now you can easily integrate your SBCGlobal mail in Gmail. Make sure you take all the precautions once you have merged your SBCGlobal account into Gmail. Now, if you have any further queries or need to know more, connect with us through the helpline number given below. Also, you can use the live chat option to connect with us instantly.