How to Configure ATT.net and SBCGlobal.net Email in Gmail?
SBCGlobal email is now captured by ATT email and gets the latest technical information about SBCGlobal email. SBCGlobal email was merged into a new company called AT&T email in 2005. Many user SBCGlobal accounts are still in use. Learn to configure SBCGlobal Email and ATT.net emails in Gmail using the POP3 mail protocol in this blog.
Identify some typical errors and fixing procedures while configuring SBCGlobal email in Gmail. It may occur that you haven’t understood the set-up process mentioned below, then you must call the SBCGlobal contact number to have expert guidance while configuring the SBCGlobal email in Gmail. The information about configuring SBCGlobal email in Gmail is detailed to you for removing any issue. The technical care center is available all the time, 24/7 hours, to support you and discuss your problems with proper solutions.
Procedures to Set Up SBCGlobal Email in Gmail with POP3 Mail Protocol
The SBCGlobal procedures are detailed about how to configure SBCGlobal email with Gmail. Go through the full process carefully and read the steps as it is said to implement.
POP3 Mail Protocol Configuration
- Access the ‘Gmail App’ or ‘Gmail Website’ to login
- Login to your Gmail account with your valid email address and password.
- Once you log in to the email account in Gmail, you must press on the ‘Setting’ wheel icon.
- Next, press on ‘Mail Settings’ or ‘See All Settings’ given in your Gmail account
- Now, move to the ‘Accounts and Import’ option and, from the drop-down menu, select the option ‘Check Email from Other Accounts’ or ‘Check Mail Using POP3’ and next, select ‘Add an Email Account’.
- Type your ‘SBCGlobal Email Address’ in the given space asking to detail your email id.
- Press the ‘Next button, and you will be asked to enter your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password.’
- Enter your full SBCGlobal email address again and in ‘Password’, of course in the User Namespace, and mention your correct password for the entered email address.
- Next, type the remaining settings as
- Inbound Server: inbound.att.net
- Inbound Port: 995
- Activate the function by tapping at the checkbox given right in the front of ‘Always Use A Secure Connection’.
- Press the ‘Add Account’, and you will be known to select the option for sending emails through Gmail. If you agree, then you must type the following settings.
- Outbound Server: outbound.att.net
- Outbound Port: 465
Setting up of Att.net and SBCGlobal.net IMAP Settings
Go to configure IMAP settings in Gmail and read out the below process.
- Access the ‘Gmail’ website or app
- Click the ‘File’ option showing at the top-left corner and choose ‘Account Settings New.’
- Next, press the ‘Server Setting’ option for manual set-up
- Press on the ‘Internet Email Addresses’ tab and mention the details under the ‘User Information’ field
- Select the IMAP setting of Att.net and SBCglobal.net in incoming mail server – ‘imap.mail.att.net’ and enter the port number ‘993’ for protected connection
- Next, choose the outgoing mail server ‘smtp.mail.att.net’ and enter the port number ‘465’ and ‘587.’
- Now, choose the ‘Test Account Settings to check the connection and email server settings
- Click the ‘Next button and tap at the ‘Finish’ to complete the IMAP email settings protocol.
The above troubleshooting tips are used to configure ATT.net and SBCGlobal Emails in Gmail, but it occurs multiple times that you might not understand some tips. You must have technical expert guidance by dialing the SBCGlobal phone number to get a reliable solution for synchronizing SBCGlobal Emails in Gmail.