Why Does SBCGlobal Cannot Send and Receive Emails?
With the advancing time, email has been developed as a crucial means of communication as it helps to connect to family and friends. It also helps to communicate with clients and employees, and business partners more professionally by maintaining a proper record and memory of the emails sent or received.
Email plays a vital role in connecting people. People depend on it for all their contacts and messages; therefore, it is frustrating when it shows unprotected behavior and prevents you from sending and receiving new emails. Many of us are left clueless when situations occur as we don’t know how to fix them. You can easily avail of the services of SBCGlobal customer care and get a professionally trained expert service to fix the error.
They will provide you with an exact solution, but it is always better to fix the SBC global can’t send and receive email error. In this blog, we will provide you with hacks to resolve not sending and receiving new mails.
Reasons when the user is unable to receive SBCGlobal emails
- The user might include a file format that SBCGlobal does not support.
- Incorrect IMAP and pop settings which do not match with the SBCGlobal service setting
- Firewall applications that district the account to run smoothly
- Too many quick cookies add load to the browser, which clutters the SBCGlobal email account
Reasons when the user is unable to send SBCGlobal emails
- The size of the attachment you want to share through email is large enough to send.
- You may have shared too many spam emails, which may have led to the blocking of your SBC email account.
- You may have blocked by the person to whom you want to send the email.
- The recipient email address that you entered is incorrect.
- Invalid SMTP settings which do not match the SBCGlobal email settings can also lead to such an error.
Read Also: Fix SBCGlobal Email not Working on iPhone
Ways to Resolve email not sending and receiving email
It is essential to identify the cause as it will assist you in solving the problem with appropriate troubleshooting steps. Here we have listed some which you can apply to fix the error.
- Examine the internet connectivity and contact the service provider if you find it unstable.
- Next, the user should try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser to give the browser’s smooth working. It is imperative to delete the history before you login into your SBCGlobal email account.
- Users can also temporarily disable the firewall and antivirus software installed in the computer as sometimes it causes interruption while opening an email account.
- Ensure that the server and port settings are valid and configured SBCGlobal email correctly to send email to the client.
Still, the problem persists, and you do not send or receive email even after implementing the above steps. You can freely contact at SBCGlobal customer service number. You can directly speak to the expert and resolve the issue in the least possible time.