SBCGlobal.net has now become one of the most preferred email services worldwide. The reason for that is the easy-to-use mailbox which also avails its user of a variety of features. Among these, the major ones are security and spam detection. However, users with an SBCGlobal account encounter different issues, most of which involve spam mail. Thus here we are going to discuss how to set junk mail settings in your SBCGlobal account. Along with that, we are going to discuss how one can set their account preference in order to spam mail in the SBCGlobal account. Read the article further to get more insight on SBCGlobal junk mail settings.
Why is There a Need to Set Junk Mail in your SBCGlobal.net Account
Number causes can be there based on which user needs to set junk mail settings SBCGlobal.net but any other email services available. Following are some of the reason due to which there is a necessity of avoiding spam:
A lot of spam mail comprises a malware file, or there might be chances that the spam mail will comprise of a link that will lead to any online threat.
Same Repetitive Content Every Time:
Many spam emails are components of any marketing strategy, which comprise of same content inviting the user to either subscribe to any service or purchase any product. With no response given from the user side, there are highly probable chances that they are going to receive a bulk of these mails in the future. Thus to avoid that, there is a necessity for spam detection in your Email account.
Filling up your Mailbox:
Nowadays, while browsing the internet, it has become mandatory for the user to sign-up before visiting any website, due to which their mail details are shared with the visited website database. As an internet user visits as many websites, chances are high that they have provided their account due to which they receive a lot of mail which consumes the mail storage. For that, a spam detection feature from the junk mail settings in your SBCGlobal account.
Set Junk Mail Settings in SBCGlobal.net.
There are many ways by which users can change their account preferences/settings in order to avoid spam mail in their inboxes. You can refer to the following ways to set junk mail settings in SBCGlobal.net:
Report Individual Mail as Spam.
This is the primary action that users can take once they have received spam mail in their SBCGlobal.net account. Instead of marking any individual mail as spam, the user can choose to mark the whole address/domain as spam in order to avoid any mail from the sender or any other related mail.
Enable Spam Setting in SBCGlobal Account
This is an inbuilt feature available in the SBCGlobal mail through which you can separate primary mail from the spam in the inbox. To apply spam filter settings, follow the procedure given below:
- Login to your SBCGlobal account and then navigate to the account’s general settings through the gear icon visible on the email homepage.
- Now in the account, open the option Mail after which a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option “General” option and then tap on the Spam Protection button, which will create the settings.
- Now, click on the save button to finish and return to the SBCGlobal mail homepage.
Create a list of Blocked Email Addresses.
Users who are already aware of some spam mail addresses and are likely to receive notification from them in the future can submit all these mail addresses through a block list. Follow the given steps in order to create a blocked email address list in the SBCGlobal.net account:
- First, you need to open the SBCGlobal.net account setting and then choose the mail option from the drop-down list.
- Now click on the option advanced and then select “Blocked Address.”
- Type the email address which you need to add to the blocking list, and then click on the “Add” button.
- After that, you can add another email addresses which you wish to block.
Now through the given process, you can create a block list. Also, you need to keep in mind that adding any particular email to the blocking list will automatically delete all the mail you are going to receive from it in the future without your concern.
Reach Out to Our SBCGlobal Customer Service.
Users, in case they have any trouble with their SBCGlobal account, can reach out to us to resolve any issue with their SBCGlobal account. Users can connect with us through the following means:
- SBCGlobal Helpline Number: This is the foremost method through which you can get connected to a live person to get assistance for your SBCGlobal account. Through this, all you need to do is to dial the number, after which you will be immediately connected to an SBCGlobal customer support expert.
- SBCGlobal Live Chat: Another way to reach a live person at our SBCGlobal helpline is through the live chat facility. There is no virtual assistant present with some obvious unsupportive answers to your queries. Just ping us with your issue along with your connection details to which we will revert in the given time.
- Mailing: This is the last option and is available for those who do not have enough time to interact with a live customer support expert. Unlike other helpline services, we do revert to customer queries within the minimum time possible.
Summing it Up
From the above discussion, we hope that now you easily customize your account preference to set junk mail settings SBCGlobal.net account. However, if you need any assistance, you can reach us directly at the number given below or click on the Help option to enable live chat. Our SBCGlobal customer service is available 24/7 and has enough expertise to resolve any issues with the SBCGlobal account.