SBCGlobal is one of the most famous email service platforms administered by ATT.net. Although, if you are receiving spam or junk emails on your SBCGlobal.net email account, you must set up junk mail settings in SBCGlobal. Setting up junk email settings will help to keep your mail inbox clean and secure.
SBCGlobal email allows users to easily manage spam and junk emails in their SBCGlobal mail inbox. Your email account page allows you to set up junk email settings that manage unsolicited emails easily. This article will cover how to set junk mail settings in the SBCGlobal.net email account. So, if you also want to learn how to set up SBCGlobal Junk mail settings, stay tuned and read this article until the end.
How to Set Junk Mail Settings in SBCGlobal.net Mail Account?
Spam and junk emails carry viruses and malware, affecting your system and email account. Therefore, to keep your email account and personal data secure from spam emails, it’s important to set junk mail settings in your email account.
There are various online tools and solutions through which users can easily set junk mail settings in their SBCGlobal.net mail account. Let’s discuss some methods through which you can set junk email settings in your SBCGlobal.net email account.
Method 1. Add Email Address in the Blocklist
The first and recommended solution that you can follow to deal with junk email settings is adding the email address to the block list. Adding an email account to the blocklist is the easiest way to deal with junk and spam emails.
Given below are the steps that you can execute to block an email address in your SBCGlobal email account;
- First, navigate to the official login page of SBCGlobal email services, and then provide the login credentials to access the account.
- After that, navigate to the inbox section of your email account and then click on the “Gear” icon.
- Under the settings drop-down list, you have to select the “Email” options.
- Moving ahead, you must make sure to click on the “Advanced” option.
- Followed by the above steps, click on the “Blocked Addresses” option.
- At last, you have to provide the email address that you want to block and then click on the “Add” option.
By executing the above-mentioned steps, you have successfully added the email address to the block list. With this effect, you will not receive any new junk or spam emails from that specific email account.
Method 2. Reporting the Mail as Spam
Reporting junk mail as spam is another way to set mail settings in the SBCGlobal.net email account. Let’s take a look at the steps that you can execute to report a mail as spam in your email account:
- First, log in to your SBCGlobal.net email account and access your mail inbox.
- After that, check or view the specific emails you want to report.
- Followed by the above steps, click on the drop-down menu icon available at the right side of the screen.
- At last, end this process by clicking on the “Report Spam” option.
You have now successfully reported that email address as spam. From now onwards, you not receive any new spam or phishing emails from that address.
Method 3. Create Spam Email Settings
Let’s discuss the steps that you can execute to create spam email filter settings on your SBCGlobal.net email account;
- Firstly, log in to your SBCGlobal.net email account and then click on the “Gear” icon.
- After that, a drop-down list will appear on your screen. Here, you have to select the “Mail” option.
- Now, click on the “General” email settings option and tap on the “Menu” option available under the spam protection settings.
- At last, end this process by clicking on the “Save” option.
With the above-mentioned steps, you have successfully created spam email filter settings on your SBCGlobal.net email account.
Method 4. Create Email Filters
Let’s take a look at the steps that you can follow to create email filters in your SBCGlobal.net email account;
- Firstly, access your SBCGlobal.net email account and click on the “Gear” icon.
- After that, the setting will appear on your screen. Here, you have to select the “Filters” option.
- Followed by the above steps, click on the “Add New Filters” option.
- Now, you can easily create new email filters, or you can also rectify the previous email filters.
- After performing the above-mentioned steps, save the new changes by clicking on the “Save” option.
- At last, use the up and down arrow icons to manage the email filters. You can also click on the trash icon to delete the old email filters.
That’s all with the different methods you can follow to set junk mail settings in the SBCGlobal.net email account. If you still need further assistance related to the topic, you can get in touch with your experts. We are a team of well-trained and experienced email experts who are helping thousands of people like you to use email services efficiently. Please write us your query via mail at email@example.com to get the best possible solution.