Unable to use SBCGlobal Email on your Google Pixel 2. Well, the process is simple, like any other Android device. However, unlike any other primary mail configuration, you need to manually set up your SBCGlobal account. Also, while setting up your account, you need to look out that all the details you have provided are correct, including the mail configuration settings. Thus, in order to make your SBCGlobal mail configuration easy and swift, we are going to explain the setup process step-by-step, along with the correct information. With that, you can easily set up an SBCGlobal email on Google Pixel 2 and automate the mailing process on your Android device.
SBCGlobal has become one of the top email services preferred by both working individuals and other people for communication on a professional level. Provided by AT&T, the mail provides avails all the mandatory features which should be present in any mailbox along with enhanced security features to keep your SBCGlobal account safe and secure. However, sometimes user encounters some issues while using their SBCGlobal account, among which a common one is the mail setup process on different devices. As people have to manually set up their account, the majority of the user always faces error. Thus, for that, the mail configuration process for the SBCGlobal account is discussed here. Read the article further to get more details on SBCGlobal Mail.
Basic Mandatory Prerequisite for Setting up SBCGlobal Mail
Before you set up any mail account manually on any device, you need to fulfil some basic requirements/details with yourself in order to make the process easy and less time-consuming. Following are the basic prerequisites you need to manually setup SBCGlobal Email on Google Pixel 2:
Stable Internet Connection:
Make sure that you have a stable internet connection before you set up your mail account. Without that, there will be chances that your account will not get synchronize with the device on which you are configuring it.
SBCGlobal Mail Server Settings:
These are basic configuration information that indicates the server details through which the mails are to be fetched (incoming mail Server) or sent (outgoing mail server). Without correct server settings, your account will not be properly configured and will show different errors after setup.
Email Credentials of your SBCGlobal Email Account:
Your Username and Password are mandatory wherever you need to have access to your email account.
Apart from the above-mentioned required information, you can take the following precautions.
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that your Google Pixel 2 is not in Aeroplan mode.
- Check and confirm that your device has enough memory to store mail and support the mailing application.
- While looking at mail configuration settings, make sure that you have noted them down from the official or trusted source. Refer below for the correct mail server settings.
- Do not make mistakes while typing username or password, as incorrect credentials might lead to account blockage.
Setup SBCGlobal Account on your Google Pixel 2
The SBCGlobal mail setup Process on Google Pixel 2 is similar to any other manual account setup on any Android device. Once you have fulfilled all the basic prerequisites, follow the given step to set up SBCGlobal mail on Google Pixel 2:
- Unlock your Google Pixel 2 device and then open the settings.
- Navigate to the app section and then select “Mail” from the list of available applications.
- In the Mail section, choose the account option and click on “Add a New Account.”
- Now, from the list of available email services, look out for SBCGlobal mail, and if not available, then proceed to manual setup by clicking on “others.”
- Now, fill out your username and password, after which click on the option “Manual Setup.”
- Afterward, provide the mail configuration details, which are listed below:
Incoming Mail Server (IMAP)
- Hostname: imap.mail.att.net
- Port: 993
- Security: SSL/TSL
- Email Credentials: Username and Password
Outgoing Mail Server Settings (SMTP)
- Hostname: smtp.mail.att.net
- Port Number: 465
- Security: SSL/TSL
- Email ID/Username and Password
- Once you have provided the following details, then click on “Next.”
- Make sure that you have enabled the following options after you have configured your email:
- Synchronize Email
- SSL checkbox
- Incoming email notification
Keep your SBCGlobal Safe and Secure while Using it on Google Pixel
The SBCGlobal mail provides various features through which you can keep it safe and secure. However, users sometimes need to take extra precautions as a part of security concerns. Following are some security measures that you can take to keep your security account safe:
- 2-Step Verification: this is one of the basic precautionary measures available with every email service provider in order to keep them more secure. Through 2-step verification, a user need to authenticate themselves via a verification code every time they try to log in through a different device.
- Secure Mail Key: A secure mail key is like a verification code that can be used instead of a password while configuring your email account on a new device.
- OAuth: Open Authentication is a security protocol through which you can share your basic account details, which is required to provide multiple times on the internet without actually providing sensitive details like passwords and other data.
On an Ending Note
From the above discussion, we hope that now you can easily Setup an SBCGlobal Email on Google Pixel 2. Make sure to keep the correct mail server settings and email credentials with yourselves when you configure your email account. Now, in case you need any further assistance with your SBCGlobal account, you can reach out to us through the number given below. Also, you use the Live chat option, where our customer support team is available 24/7 to help you.