Are you a Google Pixel 2 user and want to set up your SBCGlobal email on it? You are on the right page; you can follow this blog and find the best method to setup an SBCGlobal email on Google Pixel 2. But before going further with the method, let’s understand a little bit about Google Pixel 2.
Stressed with the setup SBCGlobal email on Google Pixel 2 and require immediate help? Consult with our professionals any time of the day using our TFN 1-844-248-6018.
What is Pixel 2?
Introduced in 2019, the Pixel 2 is one of the best smartphones suitable for your budget. Google decided to provide the citizens of the U.S. with a lot of features at the lowest price possible. A premium device with an aluminum back and a glass top, it attracted numerous people. But the most special feature was that it transfers all your stuff (Images, audio, contact, videos, etc.) from your old phone in just a few minutes. (Specifically 10 mins). You are simply supposed to plug in the cord and follow the instructions available on your screen.
However, if you are not able to do so, you can opt for our live chat option and ask for assistance.
Apart from this, a few of the other specifications of Google Pixel 2 are:
Augmented Reality or AR to Your Clicks:
With the Google Pixel 2, you will get an updated way to dress up your clicks. The AR stickers are fun interactive animations that will live inside your Google camera App to add grace and style to all of your photos.
In addition, this Pixel has a great focus, with its new portrait mode that is available in both the front and back cameras. In short, they have the best smartphone cameras, with great quality.
Keep an Eye on the Headphones Charger:
The user can plug in their wired earphones very effortlessly with the help of a USB-C cable adapter. However, when it comes to Bluetooth headphones, it has another great feature that will allow users to see the remaining power supply needed by the paired device, Quickly.
To do so:
Scroll down your finger from the top of the screen.
Then hit on the Bluetooth symbols present there and look at the charger percentage.
Songs Identification, on its Own:
The Google Pixel 2 has a Now Playing function that assists its users in identifying songs and artists. The function collects audio by running through various databases, and at last, it displays the relevant database that you need. No searching is needed. It will show all the artists and music playing around you on its own:
Note: This feature works completely on your Pixel 2, so no audio or songs are sent to Google.
No Storage Issues:
Google Pixel 2 offers you unlimited space to store all your memories. The users of Pixel 2 have unlimited storage in the device with higher resolution to collect all of their images and videos.
Any Email Service is Easily Accessible:
If you are a Pixel 2 user, worrying about if some particular email will work on your device or not, then let us give you relief, you can use any email with your Pixel 2. However, more than half of the U.S. population uses SBCGlobal email, so you can do it as well.
How to Setup SBCGlobal Email on Your Google Pixel 2?
To setup SBCGlobal email on Google Pixel 2 without outfacing any error, you have to follow the given process:
- Initially, you have to go to the Home Settings of your Pixel 2 and click on the Apps tab, which is available there.
- Then hit the Mail app.
- Then there will be an Account section; hit on the Add a New Account.
- Now check if it is in the list of email service providers SBCGlobal is available; if not, then hit on the Others.
- Now Enter your SBCGlobal Username and password to initiate the Configuration of SBCGlobal email on Google Pixel 2
Note: Provide the correct SBCGlobal email address, and recheck both the email and password before hitting the Submit button.
6. Now, you have to check if the configuration of your SBCGlobal email account is done on Google Pixel 2.
If not, then you have to go for Manual Settings of SBCGlobal email on your Google Pixel 2.
To do so:
Provide your Username and password, and click on the Manual setup option.
Now the setting should be like this:
- Select Server type: POP3 or IMAP.
- SBCGlobal Username: Enter your complete email address.
- Server Address: ‘pop.att.yahoo.com’ (In case of POP3)
- Port number: 995
- Now hit on the Next Button to go forward in the process.
- Then, go to the next field, and enter SMTP information.
- Server Address: ‘smtp.att.yahoo.com’
- Port Number: 465 in case of SMTP Server.
- Now provide your SBCGlobal email address and its password in the required field for signing in and click on the Next button to complete the Setup of SBCGlobal email on Google Pixel 2.
Note: Tick marks the ‘Use secure connection’ box for a safe and secure connection.
I hope this blog will help you in the Setup SBCGlobal email on your Google Pixel 2. However, make sure to provide the correct setting details to access the SBCGlobal email on your device. In case you get in some trouble during the process, you can email us your problem at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts are available to assist you 24*7 in the best way possible.