You can easily set up SBCGlobal on your Android from the device setting. There, you can add any other email account for which you need to know mail configuration settings and other necessary details related to your email account. Configuration of your email account in Android is a step-by-step process which, if it goes wrong, then the user cannot properly utilize their account. Thus here we are going to provide all the details which will help to properly Set up SBCGlobal email on android. Along with that, we will cover some common issues which you can face while using any email account on your Android device. Read this blog post further to get more insights on setting up SBCGlobal in Android.
Basic Information Which you Need to know While you Setup SBCGlobal Mail in Android
The basic info for setting up not only the SBCGlobal account but other emails also are mail configuration settings and other account-related information, which are going to provide below:
Your SBCGlobal Email Credentials (Username and Password).
These are the mandatory details that any email need to provide while accessing an email account on any other device. Without the correct details, you might not be able to use your email account. Also, with incorrect password type multiple times, there are chances of your Email account getting blocked. Thus make sure you provide the correct SBCGlobal Mail ID and password.
SBCGlobal Mail Configuration Settings
Mail Server Settings is the mandatory information you need to provide in order to specify the source (server) from where the mail will be sent or received. Mail configuration settings for SBCGlobal mail are listed below:
|Inbound Port Number||993||995|
|Outbound Port Number||587||465|
How to Set up SBCGlobal Email on Android
Following are the steps which you can follow in order to add SBCGlobal Mail on Android:
- Open your Android from the device settings, and navigate to the option of Mails.
- There, you can find the option to add new mail. Click on it.
- Provide your username and password, and then select the option “Manual Setup.”
- Afterward, select the Account Type, i.e., POP3 or IMAP.
- Now, provide the mail server setting, which is mentioned in the table above, based on your account type.
- Now, at last, provide your password and save the changes.
Make sure to checkmark the box of Mail synchronization and enable notifications.
Security Measures you can Take to keep your SBCGlobal Account Secure
Now that you have setup your SBCGlobal account on Android, another thing to keep in mind is how you can keep your account safe and secure. For that, two measures are available for the user, which we have discussed below:
Secure Mail Key:
A secure mail is a code generated from the webmail which can be used instead of a password while setting an SBCGlobal account on another device. One advantage to utilizing this feature is that with a secure mail key, you can use your SBCGlobal account more properly, and it will be more as now your password has not been shared on other devices.
It stands for Open Authorization, where all your account details will be shared instead of a password. Like the secure mail key, it is another way to keep your SBCGlobal account safe and secure.
Common Issues Faced by the User with Their SBCGlobal Account
While you can easily access your SBCGlobal mail on your Android device, there are some common issues that you need to avoid while using SBCGlobal mail on Android, some of which are listed below:
- Unable to use SBCGlobal mail due to incorrect server settings.
- Any antivirus or other security application might suspect the SBCGlobal account with a malware file and restrict you from opening it.
- Poor internet connection can also be a common issue that you need to resolve by yourself while using an SBCGlobal mail account.
SBCGlobal Customer Services
In case of any issues with SBCGlobal mail, the user can connect with the official customer service of AT&T, the owner of SBCGlobal mail. Customer services are available in the form of various, some of which are listed below:
- AT&T Helpline Number: You can find the official helpline number from the official customer support page. This can be considered the primary method through which you will be connected with a live person to resolve your issue with the SBCGlobal account.
- AT&T Community forum: Another way to resolve your query with your SBCGlobal is to submit it on the community of AT&T, where either the AT&T officials or any other user who has encountered the same issue can revert to your post.
- AT&T customer support mail: This is the tertiary option through which you can get help from customer support. All you need to do is to mark us a mail, and we will revert to it within a given time.
Reach out to Our Customer Support
Users can also reach out to our AT&T customer support, where they can get instant solutions to any problem they are having with their AT&T account. Our SBCGlobal technical experts are available 24/7 to assist you. You can connect with our customer support team through various means like phone calls, live chat options, and mailing options. Our customer services are superior in comparison to other support services due to the following reasons:
- Availability of support anytime.
- Our customer support team has the desired experience and expertise to resolve any issues users face with their SBCGlobal on a regular basis.
- Our customer services are available at minimal rates, which any user can easily afford.
Summing it Up
From the above discussion, we hope that now you can easily Set up SBCGlobal email on android device. Along with that, we have listed some common issues which you can read and troubleshoot for yourself without any assistance. Now in case you have any other query or need further support with your account, then connect with us through the helpline number given or use the live chat option, which will provide you instant help.