How to Block Spam Emails In SBCGlobal Email Account?
SBCGlobal email is a premier and the most interesting platform administered by ATT.net. This email service comes with high-quality features through which one can easily manage spam and junk emails on your SBCGlobal inbox. Every day you receive a bunch of spam emails daily and therefore you might be looking to inspect your unappreciated emails. There is an option available to report the spammers and prevent them from sending your emails. Therefore, you must discuss all your possible methods to maintain your spam and junk emails on SBCGlobal. If you can’t block spam emails, then you must dial SBCGlobal Helpline Number to restrict these emails from entering your inbox.
What Are the Steps to Maintain Junk Emails on SBCGlobal.net?
- Apply filter
- Set up junk email settings
- Identify spam emails on SBCGlobal
- Prevent spam and junk email
Read Also: Resolve SBCGlobal Email Missing on your PC
Now let’s know all points in detail that are discussed one by one below.
Step – 1 How to Authenticate SBCGlobal Email Filters?
- Visit the Settings by clicking on the gear icon
- Choose filters and press add new filters
- Now, you can prepare new filters or edit existing filters
- Press Save
- Choose other options
- Utilize up and down arrows to maintain your filters.
- Select the trash icon to remove the filters.
Step – 2 How to Set Up Junk Email Settings on SBCGlobal Email
- First of all, go to your browser and sign in to the SBCGlobal email account
- Next, press on the Gear icon and then select Mail
- Then choose General and then Menu under Spam Protection option
- From here, you can prepare Spam Protection settings for your SBCGlobal email account
- Then press on the Save option to create the effective changes.
Step – 3 How to Report Spam on SBCGlobal Email?
Users can precisely report email accounts for delivering spam emails. Let’s go through the steps that are given below.
- Move to AT&T official website and sign-in
- Now, open your email inbox and see users emails which you wish to block
- Press on drop-down from the right corner
- Choose report spam.
Through the above methods, you can report those users which are consistently sending you junk emails and impacting your user experience. You can prevent these emails from entering your SBCGlobal inbox.
Step – 4 Process to Prevent Junk Emails on SBCGlobal
- Move to the SBCGlobal account inbox
- Press on the Advanced option and then choose “prevented emails’
- Mention in the email address to stop these spam emails from sending to your email inbox
- After typing these email addresses, press on the Save option.
Suppose you have tried all four methods that are discussed above but can’t block these junk emails from entering your inbox, then you must call the SBCGlobal customer service number to ignore these spam emails from your SBCGlobal inbox.