We all know that SBCGlobal email services are one of the finest and most popular email services that come with various best-in-class features. Although receiving too many spams or junk emails can badly affect your email account or system, it’s important to manage or block them to protect yourself from spam or junk files.
If you also want to learn how to block spam emails in the SBCGlobal email login account, then you are at the right place. In this post, we will deeply understand the procedure of blocking spam emails in the SBCGlobal email account. So, stay tuned and read this post till the end.
How to Manage Spam Emails in SBCGlobal Email Account?
Let’s take a look at the different solutions or methods that you can follow step-by-step to manage spam or junk emails in your SBCGlobal email account;
Solution 1. Apply Email Filters
The first and foremost task you can do to manage or deal with spam emails in the SBCGlobal email account is to apply the email filters. Given below are the steps that you can follow to apply email filters in your account to order to manage spam emails;
- The first step is to log in to your SBCGlobal email account.
- After that, navigate to the email settings by clicking on the “Gear” icon.
- Under the email settings, you have to select the “Filters” option and then click on the “Add New Filters” option.
- Moving ahead, you must create new email filters or rectify the previous filters.
- Once you are done with creating new emails, then click on the “Save” option to save the updated changes.
- Thereon, you can use the up and down arrow icons to manage the email filters and select the trash icon to delete the email filters.
Solution 2. Block Email Address in SBCGlobal Email Account
Blocking the email address is the easiest way to manage spam emails. Given below are the steps that you can execute to block an email address in your SBCGlobal email account;
- Firstly, log in to your SBCGlobal email account and navigate the mail inbox section.
- Click on the “Gear” icon and the “Email” options.
- After that, you have to select the “Advanced” options and then select the “Blocked Addresses” option.
- Here, you must provide the email address you want to block and click on the “Add” option.
You have successfully added that email address to the block list by performing the above steps. From now on, you will not receive spam emails from that email account.
Solution 3. Configure Spam Email Settings
Another solution you can follow to manage spam emails in the SBCGlobal account is configuring the spam email settings. So, let’s take a look at the steps that you can carry out to configure spam email settings in the SBCGlobal email account.
- First, launch a compatible web browser on your device and log in to your SBCGlobal email account.
- Click on the “Gear” icon and select the “Mail” option.
- Under the Mail settings option, select the “General” option.
- After that, click on the “Menu” option and select the “Spam Protection” option.
- Now, you can create spam protection settings for your SBCGlobal email account.
- At last, end this process by clicking on the “Save” option.
Solution 4. Report Spam Emails
Reporting spam emails can be another solution to fight the SBCGlobal email account. Here are the steps that you can follow to report spam emails in your SBCGlobal email account;
- First, navigate to the official login website of AT&T.
- Thereon, open the mail inbox and view the emails you want to report.
- Moving ahead, you must click on the drop-down menu icon on the right side of the screen.
- At last, click on the “Report Spam” option.
By performing the steps mentioned above, you have now successfully reported the email address from which you are receiving spam or phishing emails.
As demonstrated above, we have covered four different tried and tested solutions that you can follow to block spam emails in the SBCGlobal email account. You can easily carry out the above-mentioned solutions to block spam emails in your SBCGlobal email account. If you have any related topic-related queries, you can connect with our professional or email experts. You can write us your query via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts are available 24*7 at the help desk to answer your query and provide the best feasible solution.