How do I Change/Reset my SBCGlobal Email Password?
SBCGlobal email is one of the most popular email services. SBCGlobal email users can access their email accounts using an alternate email service, such as Yahoo or AOL mail. The process to sign-in remains the same, i.e.; users need to type their full email address, including “@SBCGlobal.net,” along with the correct password to access their email account. Your username and password are essential features to keep your SBCGlobal account secure. Experts recommend changing the email password at least once every six months to improve security. This blog will help you learn how to reset or change SBCGlobal password to protect your data. If you need help with your email account, then you call the SBCGlobal att phone number and ask for technical assistance to fix the problem.
Steps to Change SBCGlobal Password
If you remember your SBCGlobal email password the process to reset the password is relatively simple. Till the time you know the login credentials you can follow the instructions given below to change your SBCGlobal email password:
- Open your regular browser and sign in to your SBCGlobal email account.
- Go to the account settings from the main menu.
- Then open the security settings and select the option of ‘Change Password.’
- Enter your current SBCGlobal password in the field provided
- Click on the next and then type a new password for your SBCGlobal account.
Once you receive the confirmation that your password is changed, you can close the browser and sign in to your email account with the help of your new SBCGlobal password.
Reset Forgotten SBCGlobal Email Password
Suppose you need to reset your email password because you cannot remember your current SBCGlobal email password. In that case, the steps will be different because you will need to verify your identity first before resetting the password. You can refer to the steps given below to reset your SBCGlobal email password with the help of ‘Forgot Password’ option:
- Go to the SBCGlobal email login page and click on ‘Forgot Password.’
- Enter your SBCGlobal username and select the recovery method (email/phone)
- Enter the recovery phone number linked to your SBCGlobal email account
- Click ‘Yes’ to allow SBCGlobal email to send a reset code.
- Type the security code in the field provided
- Click ‘Submit’ and wait for the confirmation of the code.
- Follow onscreen instructions to create a new password for your SBCGlobal email account.
Apart from your phone number, you can also use a recovery email address to verify your identity and then reset your SBCGlobal email password. If you have any found error while resetting your password, then you can reach out to SBCGlobal.net support number and consult certified experts to troubleshoot your problem. The team of experts are available 24*7 to help you solve any error you may encounter while using your SBCGlobal email account.