SBCGlobal email is a fantastic email platform, and they have provided all the tools that can help their user in ignoring Spam Emails. Receiving Spam messages is not a big deal; we all get hundreds of junk or phishing mail every day. So, we must know how to tackle this problem. Moreover, there is also a report option or block option that you can use to stop these Junk messages. Read this blog to learn all the possible ways to Ignore Spam Emails in The SBCGlobal.
Hunting for instant help to Ignore Spam Emails in The SBCGlobal? Get in touch with the email experts, and they will assist you with the best guidance.
Possible Reasons Why to Ignore Spam Emails in SBCGlobal
It is always suggested to keep your email clean as email is used to communicate with friends, family, and corporate. SBCGlobal email is a free emailing service you can access with the help of a stable Internet connection. You might receive a combination of important as well as spam messages in your email. In such a scenario, it becomes difficult to differentiate the important emails from the spam. Additionally, it also makes you prone to opening detrimental links and downloading malware. Ignoring these spam emails can prevent you from this vulnerability.
How to Ignore Spam Emails in The SBCGlobal Email Account?
To ignore spam emails on your SBCGlobal email account, you can follow the following methods:
Method 1. Apply the junk-cleaning Filter
By applying filters, you can manage Junk emails, and to do so, follow the given procedure:
- Click on the gear option to Navigate to the settings,
- Now you have to hit on the Filters option and then select Add new filters.
- Thereafter you can create a new filter or edit the existing one.
- Next, hit the Save button.
- You can also choose other options:
- Now, to manage your Filter, use the up and down options.
- You can even select the trash icon to Delete the Filter.
Method 2.Configure your Junk Email Settings properly
By configuring the junk email setting, you can simply enable Spam Protection:
- To initiate the process, go to the login page of the SBCGlobal email account.
- Thereafter you have to hit on the gear option.
- Select mail.
- Thereafter go to General, and hit on the Menu option available in the Spam Protection.
- Next, you have to modify the Spam Protection settings for the SBCGlobal email account.
- At last, hit on the Save option to make the required changes.
Method 3: Report Spam the undesired emails on SBCGlobal.net.
You can use this option to report multiple phishing email accounts at once:
- Open your Browser and navigate to the official website of SBCGlobal.
- Now, provide your login credentials to go forward.
- Thereafter, navigate to your inbox and select the mail of the user’s name you want to report.
- Next, check the top-right corner and hit on the drop-down menu.
- At last, Choose the Report Spam option.
Method 4: Block all the unwanted email addresses
Block all the undesired spam emails, by following the given steps:
- Go to the SBCGlobal account and check the inbox.
- Now hit on the Advanced option and choose Blocked Address.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to block.
- Thereafter hit the Save button.
Extra Information: How to Reset Your Forgotten Password?
To follow all the above procedures,to Ignore Spam Emails in The SBCGlobal you must have login first, for which you need the SBCGlobal Password. However, if you are someone who doesn’t remember the Password, then in such cases, you can follow the given instruction to reset your Password.
- Initiate the process by selecting the Password reset link.
- Now, Provide your SBCGlobal email ID and last name in the required box.
- After that, checkmark the box that says, “ I’m not a robot.”
- Click on Continue, and a new window will appear on your screen.
- Now, from the list of options, click on “I’ll answer my security question.”
- Next, Enter the correct answer to your security question, and hit Continue.
- Thereafter, the SBCGlobal team will verify your answer, and then you can reset your Password.
Note: Always choose a safe and strong password that is hard to hack.
We hope that with the help of this blog you get all the information on how to Ignore Spam Emails in The SBCGlobal & SBCGlobal email login issues. However, if you still receive the same error continuously, get help from our experts. Mail us your Query or use the live chat option and receive the best possible assistance quickly.