How to Reactivate SBCGlobal.net Account?
Isn’t it terrifying to know that your SBCGlobal email account is deactivated? It is a nerve-wracking situation when you don’t know the actual reason behind your SBCGlobal email account’s deactivation. With your SBCGlobal email account being deactivated, you cannot access your emails and attachments. You can get the access of your email back by reactivate SBCGlobal.net account. But how to do it? You can go through this blog or avail the help of the SBCGlobal support team who guide you in fixing the issues at hand.
Why Your SBCGlobal Email Get Deactivated?
Various reasons are responsible for the deactivation of your SBCGlobal email account:
- When you raise a request for deleting your SBCGlobal account, at that time your email will be deactivated first before deleting it.
- If you haven’t logged in to your SBCGlobal account for more than 90 days, then your email account will get deactivated.
- When your email account has violated the terms and service of the SBCGlobal email, then your account can get deactivated.
Steps to Reactivate SBCGlobal.net Email Account
Think of a situation where you need to send an urgent email to your senior, but you found that your SBCGlobal email account is deactivated. What will you do? You will reactivate it, right? But now the question arises, how? Follow these quicks tips to reactivate your SBCGlobal account:
- Open your system and then click to open your favourite web browser.
- Now navigate to the login page of SBCGlobal email
- Here, you need to enter your SBCGlobal email credentials in the.
- At last click on the login button which will be redirected to you to your SBCGlobal inbox.
Your SBCGlobal email account will be reactivated; however, at times, you may not remember the email password of your account. If you forget your email password, you need to reset your password to reactivate your SBCGlobal email account. See the steps of resetting email password that is given below:
- Open the browser and then go to the login page of SBCGlobal.
- Enter your SBCGlobal username and click on the ‘Forgot password’.
- A new page will open where you can reset your email password.
- First, choose how you want to reset your SBCGlobal email password using the recovery email address or phone number or by answering the security question.
- If you chose the phone number, you would receive a reset code on your smartphone. You need to enter that code on the given page and then click Next.
- You will be then directed to a new page where you have to create a new password of your SBCGlobal email account
- Save the changes and then log in your SBCGlobal email again using the new password, to reactivate your account.
If your email is still not reactivated, then you don’t need to worry. You just have to call SBCGlobal contact number to speak with trained technicians who can help you fix the email issues. This number is available 24*7 round the clock to help you fix the SBCGlobal email error faced by you.