Is your SBCGlobal.net email account been blocked or suspended? If yes, then it can be a difficult problem for you. If your email account has been deactivated, then you’ll see a message while logging in to your email account. If your SBCGlobal.net email account has been deleted, then your email ID or screen name will become available for the new users to access.
If your SBCGlobal.net email account has been deactivated, you will not be able to access the old emails or attachments. In that scenario, you can only access the email account by reactivating the SBCGlobal.net account. In this guide, you’ll learn the complete process of how to reactivate your SBCGlobal.net account. So, stay glued to this blog post till the end.
Why Your SBCGlobal.net Email Account Gets Deactivated?
Let’s take a look at the common reasons due to why your SBCGlobal.net email account gets deactivated.
- When have not used the email account for a long time.
- If you provide the wrong email credentials over and over, it can deactivate your SBCGlobal.net email account.
- A hacked email account can also be the main reason.
- The email server has reported suspicious activity in your email account.
- When you have violated the terms and conditions of using the SBCGlobal.net email account.
- When you mistakenly raised an issue to deactivate the email account.
What Happens When Your SBCGlobal.net Account is Deactivated?
Some of the issues or challenges that you may face due to a deactivated SBCGlobal.net email account are as follows:
- Unable to access or login into the email account.
- Facing problems in checking the mail inbox.
- Not able to compose or receive a new email.
- Unable to download the email attachments.
How to Recover a Suspended SBCGlobal.net Email Account?
If your account is temporarily suspended, it can reactivate the SBCGlobal.net account. In that scenario, given below are the steps that you can follow to recover a suspended SBCGlobal.net email account.
- First, open a compatible web browser on your device, and navigate to the login page of the SBCGlobal email account.
- After that, you must click on the “Forget Password” option and provide your SBCGlobal email account.
- Now, fill out the captcha form, and select the method through which you want to reset the login password of your SBCGlobal email account.
- After selecting the appropriate method to recover the login password, provide the necessary information, and a new page will open on your screen.
- Next, you must create a new login password for your SBCGlobal.net email account and click on the “Save” option to save the updated changes.
- Now, you can use your newly created email account to access the suspended email account.
How to Retrieve a Temporary Login Password of SBCGlobal.net Email Account?
Retrieving a temporary login password can also be another solution through which you can easily access your email account. Let’s look at the steps you can take to retrieve a temporary login password for your email account.
- At first, users have to navigate to the official login page of the AT&T email account.
- Thereon, you have to click on the “Forget Password” option, available below the password insert box.
- Now, you can see a few options under the password recovery settings.
- Here, you have to select the “Send a Temporary Password” option.
- After that, you will be asked to provide an alternative email address for your email ID.
- Now, you will receive a temporary login password through mail on your alternative email address.
- You can use this temporary login password to access your email account.
Once you have accessed your email account through the temporary login password, you have to change the login password of your email account, as the temporary password will only be valid for a short time.
Related Page: How to Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working
How to Reactivate an SBCGlobal.net Email Account?
If you have not logged in to your SBCGlobal.net email account for a long time, it can deactivate your email account. In that scenario, you can easily reactivate your email account by logging in.
Given below are the steps that you can follow to log in to your SBCGlobal.net email account:
- First of all, open a compatible web browser on your device.
- Now, navigate to the official login page of the SBCGlobal email account.
- Here, you must provide your email account’s email address and login credentials.
- Once you are done with the above steps, then click on the “Sign in” option.
- If the login credentials match, your email account will be automatically reactivated, and you will be logged in to your email account.
If your SBCGlobal.net email account is deactivated, then there is no need to worry. Above, we have mentioned the complete procedure that you can follow to reactivate your SBCGlobal.net account. If you still have any issues related to the email account, you can reach out to our professional email experts, who are available 24*7 at the help desk to answer your query.