How to Resolve SBCGlobal Email Missing on your PC?
This situation has become the most common cause for emails missing from your inbox. Previously, you had to do a single click, and you could put some important messages in the trash from your email. After a long search, you can’t find an email, don’t get depressed because you can take expert guidance by connecting SBCGlobal Customer Support Number to rectify this problem.
Methods to Resolve Missing Emails Problem from your SBCGlobal Email Account
Some troubleshooting steps are listed below to resolve SBCGlobal missing Email.
- Examine the archive folder of your email account to observe whether email is available or not
- Suppose emails are available there, then move them to the inbox of your email account
- Inspect the spam folder of your email account to look if emails are not symbolized as spam
- Confirm to examine the filter setting of your SBCGlobal email account. Suppose you have attached the message moving option; remove it to get emails in your inbox.
Once you follow the above steps to get your missing emails but can’t find them, you might have removed them already. To get back your trash messages, you must go through a few steps given below.
- Look whether the email is present in the trash folder or not
- Trash folder has the removed emails not more than 30 days older
- To restore the eliminated emails, you must open the trash folder available on the left-hand side or not
- Observe all the deleted emails removed before 30 days
- Search the specific email that you willing to restore
- If you have got your email, do a right-click on it to restore it to your inbox.
Suppose email is available in the spam folder; go through some quick tips to move it into the inbox of your email account.
- Move to the spam folder of your SBCGlobal email account available in the left-corner of the screen
- Observe all messages and look and select those emails you want to move in your folder
- Choose that particular Email and then press on this Email to shift it to the folder of your choice.
Once you follow the above troubleshooting steps, you can restore your lost Email from your SBCGlobal email account. Suppose you can’t get your deleted emails; you must refer to the SBCGlobal email support team to resolve this error quickly. Technical experts will provide you with exceptional assistance 24/7. SBCGlobal’s technical team is capable, fully-trained, and professional to guide you.
Ques. How can I sign in to my SBCGlobal email account?
Ans. SBCGlobal was merged to ATT in 2005. Now, ATT has moved its management to Yahoo. So, you can log in to your SBCGlobal email account. Once they remove your account, then you can create a new account on your Yahoo email.
Ques. Do you know the server settings for SBCGlobal Email?
Ans. Some tips to get email settings for SBCGlobal Email are given below.
- Server – imap.mail.att.net
- Port – 993
- Security – SSL/TLS
- Username – Your complete email address
- Password – Your complete password
Ques. How to reactivate your SBCGlobal email account?
Ans. Go through some troubleshooting steps to reactivate your SBCGlobal email account.
- Access your system and then press to open your favorite browser
- Now locate to the login page of SBCGlobal Email
- Mention your SBCGlobal credentials in the given field to access your SBCGlobal email account
- Finally, click on the sign-in button that may redirect you to your SBCGlobal email account.
Ques. How do I recover my att.net email address?
Ans. Some troubleshooting steps are given below to recover your ATT.net email address
- Move to att.com
- Choose forgot password
- Enter the full password info
- Select security questions or temporary passwords and go through prompts
- Prepare your new password.