SBCGlobal email is one of the most used email services worldwide. people love this email because of its brilliant features. One such feature is you can access this email on the other email service and all devices. You can use this email on your Android, iPhone, Windows, and Mac device. But what will you do when your SBCGlobal email is not working on the iPhone? It’s not simple to resolve this issue; however, this blog can be your buddy to resolving the issue. You can even reach out to the SBCGlobal helpline number to connect with trained experts to resolve the issue.
Reasons why Your SBCGlobal Email is Not Working on Your iPhone?
Having a clear understanding of the reasons why the problem arises can help you prevent the error from occurring again in the future. Given below is the list of the possible reasons why SBCGlobal email is not working on the iPhone problem.
- It might be possible that your iOS system is facing some issues.
Your device doesn’t have the latest iOS version.
- Your iPhone needs more storage space, as less storage hinders your email while working properly.
- If your iPhone has any third-party app, it might be why your SBCGlobal email is not working properly.
- Slow internet speed can be one major reason behind your SBCGlobal email error.
- Inappropriate Server settings configuration can cause issues in your smooth functioning of SBCGlobal email.
- Any kind of network outrage faced by SBCGlobal email.
Incorrect configuration of the email account on the device.
Now that you know what can be the various reasons behind the SBCGlobal.net email stopped working on the iPhone, carefully read the below-mentioned methods to troubleshoot this error.
Note: At times, users may face SBCGlobal, not working problems because they have provided incorrect login credentials. So it is always suggested to check your User Id and Password before clicking the login button. But if you have entered the correct login credential and still can’t log into the SBCGlobal email, then follow the given troubleshooting methods.
Methods to Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working on an iPhone Device?
Method 1: Restart your iPhone.
Whenever you encounter an issue like SBCGlobal email not working on your iPhone, then the first thing we will recommend you do is to restart your device.
Note: It is not a proper cure, but it is noticed that, at times, the SBCGlobal issue automatically gets fixed just by restarting the device.
Follow the given instructions to do so:
- Initially, press the power button and the volume down button of your device, and hold it for some time.
- Then, a power slider will appear on your iPhone’s screen; swipe that slider towards the right of the screen to switch off your device.
- Now, let your phone be on idle mode for some time, then start it again by pressing the power button.
- Once your device is on again, then open the SBCGlobal email account and check if it is working efficiently.
Method 2: Verify your Network Connection.
One of the major requirements to run your email on any device is the Network Connection. If it is not stable, you might face SBCGlobal email problems. You must take care that the internet connection you are using is stable with a good speed. Thus checking your internet speed should be on your top priority list, and to do so, you can follow the given process:
- To initiate the process, go to Settings, then click on the Cellular tab.
- Then go down to the Mail tab, and check if the slider in front of it is green or green or not.
- If it is not green, then turn it green by sliding.
- Now, by following this, if your device is not connected to Wi-Fi, it will still be connected to the cellular data.
You have to do the same thing for Wi-Fi to verify that it is working perfectly with your iPhone. Check the wiring, restart the router, and if nothing works, then contact your Network service provider.
Method 3: Update your device’s iOS system.
You can also try to resolve the issue by updating your iOS system. As if the iOS itself is not working efficiently, it will create hindrances in the working of other apps or software as well.
Note: In such cases, you can use the “iMyFone Fixppo” tool to update your iOS system to resolve the error.
Once you are done with the steps to fix the iOS system of your iPhone, check its latest versions and update it if available.
To do so:
- Go to Settings, then select the General option.
- From there, you have to reach the option of Software Update and click on that.
- Now, you will get an option to download the latest version.
- Once the download is done, Hit the install option.
And by following this, your system’s iOS is updated to the latest version; you can use your device smoothly, and this will solve your SBCGlobal email problem.
Method 4: Look for the Server status of SBCGlobal email services.
Another major cause behind SBCGlobal email not working on iPhones is the Network Outage issue. So check if the Server of SBCGlobal is working properly.
To check about the server, you can simply search for “Is SBCGlobal email down today?” and find your answers in the first few above searches, or you can also check about it on downdetector.com.
Then verify if the server is down for everybody or just you. If the issue is for everybody, then you simply have to wait for it to get fixed, and if the issue is just for you, then contact the local administrator and ask for help.
Method 6: Remove the Unwanted Apps Data.
Another problem faced is less storage space in your device. This happens due to the accumulated Cache and Cookies or unwanted apps. So to eliminate errors because of this, it is advised to remove all the unwanted apps; this will enhance your iPhone’s performance and will resolve your problem as well.
The steps you need to follow to free up the spaces are:
- Open Settings, and go to the General tab.
- Now, check the iPhone’s Storage, where you can see the list of apps available on your device. These apps are arranged on the basis of the space that their Cache & cookies have occupied.
- From the list of all the apps, select the Mail App and Offload App, and free up the space from your iPhone.
- Finally, restart your phone.
Now, if the space cleaning process is completed, then check for the SBCGlobal email problem. If it is still persistent, follow the next method.
Method 5: Delete/Disable all the third-party apps.
If your device has third-party apps like antiviruses or media players, then it may be possible that these apps can create hindrances for you in accusing your SBCGlobal email. Thus, it is recommended to delete or disable these apps for some time if you are facing an SBCGlobal email problem on your iPhone.
Method 7: Look for the SBCGlobal email server settings on your iPhone.
If you are facing issues while accessing your SBCGlobal email account, then the reason might be an incorrect configuration of your SBCGlobal email account on your iPhone. Configuration with an incorrect SBCglobal server can create various problems for you, so you have to reconfigure it correctly, and to do so, check the POP 3 and IMAP, and SMTP server settings and match them correctly.
Note: It is always suggested to go for an IMAP type of Server Account instead of POP3 as it is a more advanced protocol version with better facilities.
Method 8: Delete and Re-add the SBCGlobal email on your device.
If you tried all the above methods, and none of them works for you. Then you can try to remove the SBCGlobal email from your iPhone and re-add it again.
To do so, follow the given procedure:
To Remove the Email
- Go to Settings and click on the Password and Accounts” tab.
- There, from the list of all the emails, click on the “SBCGlobal email account.”
- At last, Hit on the Delete option, and your email will be removed from your iPhone.
After removing the email, re-add, and this will resolve your SBCGlobal not working problem.
You can use any of the mentioned methods to eliminate the SBCGlobal not working problem. But before trying anything, make sure that you are providing the correct login credential to log in to your SBCGlobal email account. Also, if you get stuck in the mid-process and you need technical assistance, then you can contact our team. You can either mail us your Queries, or opt for the Live chat option. So feel free to ping us any hour of the day.