How to Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working on iPhone?
SBCGlobal email is one of the most used email services worldwide, and people love this email because of its brilliant features. One such feature is you can access this email on the other email service and all devices. You can use this email on your android, iPhone, Windows, and Mac device. But what will you do when your SBCGlobal email is not working on the iPhone? It’s not simple to resolve this issue; however, this blog can be your buddy to resolve the issue. You can even reach out to the SBCGlobal helpline number to connect with the trained experts to resolve the issue.
Steps to Resolve SBCGlobal Email Not Working on iPhone
Use the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps to fix the not working issue of SBCGlobal email on your iPhone:
Sign Out And Sign In:
If you face any error while accessing your SBCGlobal email, then the first thing you should do is try signing out of your email account and signing in again after some time.
Use New Browser:
Try to open SBCGlobal email in a different browser. If you are using other email services to access your SBCGlobal email, close it and try to open SBCGlobal using the default mobile browser.
Clear Junk Files:
The accumulations of too many cookies and cache data can slow down your device, causing SBCGlobal email to malfunction. To clear the cache, go to your browser settings and clean out all the cookies, history and other junk files.
SBCGlobal Email Settings:
Sometimes you may feel your SBCGlobal email is not working because you are not getting certain emails. But there can be the possibility that certain contacts were accidentally added to the blocked contact list and hence you cannot get the emails. Check the blocked list and the spam folder of SBCGlobal email to ensure everything is in order.
Check Email Filters:
You can even check the email filter to ensure that the relevant emails are directed to the correct email folder.
Make sure that your iPhone is an update to the latest available version so that this error never arises.
SBCGlobal Email Server Settings for iPhone
To access the SBCGlobal email account, you must provide the correct IMAP or POP server settings. If the server settings are incorrect, it might lead to the SBCGlobal email not working on the iPhone issue.
Here are the correct email server settings that you must provide to use the SBCGlobal email account efficiently.
1. POP3 Settings
• Inbound server address: inbound.att.net
• Inbound Port: 995
• SSL Required: Yes
• Outbound server address: outbound.att.net
• Outbound Port: 465
2. IMAP Settings
• Inbound server address: imap.mail.att.net
• Inbound Port: 993
• SSL Required: Yes
• Outbound server address: smtp.mail.att.net
• Outbound Port: 465 or 587
Why does SBCGlobal Email Not Working on iPhone Problem Arises
Having a clear understanding of the reasons due to why the problem arises can help you prevent the error from occurring again in future. Given below is the list of the possible reasons why SBCGlobal email is not working on the iPhone problem arises.
- Using an outdated version of the iOS version.
- Poor or unstable internet connection.
- Wrong server settings of SBCGlobal email account.
- Entering the wrong login credentials of your email account.
- Server issues with SBCGlobal email account.
- Due to the inactivity, your email account has been deleted permanently.
- Background active anti-virus software disables the browser from connecting with the online server.
- Insufficient free storage on iPhone devices hinders the SBCGlobal email account from working efficiently.
- Incorrect timings and date settings in your device can also be why the SBCGlobal email is not working on your iPhone.
- Using an outdated version of the browser can also be a reason why the SBCGlobal email not working on the iPhone problem occurs.
Additional Quick Solutions to Resolve the “SBCGlobal Email Not Working on iPhone” issue
Some other quick steps that you can carry out to resolve the SBCGlobal Email not Working on iPhone issue are as follows:
1. Restart your iPhone Device
Restarting the iPhone device can be a quick solution to resolve all the small bugs and errors related to the device. For restarting the device,
- Press and hold the power button and volume down button together.
- Once the power slider appears on your screen, then release the buttons.
- Now, swipe the power slider in the right direction.
- Keep your iPhone in idle mode for a few minutes and after that, restart your device.
2. Check internet usage permissions for mail application
- Tap on the settings icon on your device screen.
- Under the settings, tap on the “Cellular” option.
- Now, scroll down in the cellular settings and select the “Mail” section.
- After that, see if the slider in front of the mail application has been turned on or not.
- If you find that permissions are not allowed, move the slider in the right direction.
We have enumerated the various steps and measures that can help you understand “how to setup sbcglobal.net email on iPhone”. Using these above-mentioned steps you can very easily resolve this issue. It is not difficult to add SBCGlobal email to iPhone provided that you fill in all the settings details correctly. POP and SMTP settings hold the key and therefore, one should be careful while entering those. We have tried and tested this method by ourselves before offering it to you. So, you follow the steps carefully, you can very easily complete the configuration.
Should you need any assistance with the setting up of SBCGlobal email on iPhone or any other issue related to mails, feel free to contact us. We have a team of experts who are adept at fixing such issues quickly and can provide assistance to you then and there. Do call us or send us a mail at [firstname.lastname@example.org].