As you are here, we expect that you are using HTC Phone to contact your Friends and family via calls, messages, or e-mails. However, for the last few months, we have been receiving a query from the SBCGlobal email users about the issues that they are facing while setting up their emails on the HTC device. So that’s why we are here with this brief guide about SBCGlobal Email Settings on Your HTC Phones.
Looking for a quick way to set up SBCGlobal Email Settings on Your HTC Phones? Ring us our tollfree number and obtain the best possible solutions to rectify the issue right away.
How to Set Up SBCGlobal Email on Your Droid Phones?
The steps to set up the SBCGlobal email are the same for all HTC phones except the Droid phones. Thus to set up the SBCGlobal email on a Droid phone, follow the given instructions:
Note: If you have a droid phone, you can’t operate more than one email at a time, so in case you have some other email login in the device, remove it first.
Steps to Remove the Existing Email from Droid Phone:
- Provide the full email address of the Account you want to remove.
- Next, write down the Password for the identity authentication.
- Now in the server address, type your email, and hit Continue.
- Here, you have to select the Delete option to remove the Account.
- At last, click on Exit to end the process.
Once you are done with the removal of the existing Account, add another mail account by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Unlock your phone, and go to the settings option.
- From there, reach the Applications tab,
- A list of all the downloaded apps will appear on your screen; select Email from that.
- Provide your SBCGlobal email address using @SBC.net as a suffix.
- Next, enter your Password and hit Next to go further.
- Now you have to choose SBCGlobal email from the list of email service providers.
Note: In case SBCGlobal is not available, click on Others.
- Here you have to enter “sbcglobal.net” in your server address field and select Next again.
- Now, End the process by clicking on the Finish option.
What are the Steps to Setup SBCGlobal Email on Your HTC Phone?
Let’s discuss the steps to configure the SBCGlobal Email in your HTC Device;
- To initiate the process, click on the Grid icon available at the bottom of your e-mail login screen.
- After that, you have to hit on the Next button.
- Now, provide the SBCGlobal Net login username along with the e-mail address.
- Next, you have to write down the Password of your SBCGlobal Account in the required field.
- Thereon, you have to choose the POP3 Server and then enter all the other information related to it.
- On the next page, you have to provide the incoming detail:
- Username: Your SBCGlobal email ID
- Password: Your SBCGlobal email account’s login information.
- POP3 server: pop3.sbcglobal.net
- SBCGlobal Port number: 995
- SSL Required: Yes
- Moving ahead, click on the Next option to save the provided information.
- Now, enter the SMTP details for the Outgoing Server as:
- SMTP server address: smtp.sbcglobal.com
- Port number: 465
- At last, click twice on the Next option to finalize the process.
Summing it Up!
Here we are concluding this Blog! We tried our best to provide you with a complete step-by-step guide to set up SBCGlobal email on HTC Phone. If you are still facing any issues while using your SBCGlobal email account, you can get in touch with our email experts via chat box. You can also send us your query through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our email experts are available 24*7 at the help desk to attend to your query and deliver the best possible solution.