Are you not able to use your SBCGlobal Webmail Account properly? Go through this write-up to learn the process to work on your SBCGlobal account efficiently without any hassle.
If you want to access your SBCGlobal email, you have to set it up initially. The setup process is not so complex, but you may face an issue doing so if you don’t know the exact steps. So let’s start the blog and gain an understanding of everything regarding the process of using the SBCGlobal email account properly.
Need Instant help to acquire more knowledge of the Setup of the SBCGlobal Webmail Account Properly on your device? Dial 1-844-248-6018 and get the best assistance from our email experts.
Prerequisite to Fulfill to use Your SBCGlobal Webmail Account Properly
Before going further with the instructions to access the SBCGlobal webmail account properly, let’s learn a few important precautions first:
- Your Device must be connected to a strong and stable internet connection.
- Verify that you are using the appropriate email server settings, at the time of setting up the email account, on your device.
- Review the SBCGlobal server status.
- For trouble-free login, keep free storage memory space.
- Enter the correct login credential and re-check it before clicking the submit button.
Note: Keep in mind that passwords are case-sensitive, and a small mistake can create problems for you in using your SBCGlobal email account.
SBCGlobal Webmail Account Server Settings
To utilize the SBCGlobal Webmail account properly, you must verify the email server settings first. So, let’s take a look at the server details you need to provide to proceed further with the email setup process.
Incoming Mail (IMAP ) Server Settings:
- SBCGlobal webmail account type: IMAP
- Username: SBCGlobal email account address
- Password: Your SBCGlobal email account login password.
- SBCGlobal IMAP Hostname: imap.mail.att.net
- IMAP Port Number: 993
- Required TLS/SSL: Yes
- Authentication Needed: Yes
SMTP Server Settings:
- SBCGlobal Webmail account type: SMTP
- Username: SBCGlobal.net email account
- Password: Your SBCGlobal.net email login password
- SBCGlobal.net SMTP hostname: smtp.mail.att.net
- SMTP port number: 465
- Requirement TLS/ SSL: Yes
- Authentication Needed: Yes
POP3 Server Settings:
- Incoming email POP address: pop.att.yahoo.com
- Incoming SBCGlobal.net server port number: 995
- Outgoing email POP address: smtp.att.yahoo.com
- Outgoing email server port number: 465
- SSL requirement: Yes
Once you have entered the email setting, now you can proceed forward.
How To Use Your SBCGlobal Webmail Account Properly?
To access the SBCGlobal email Account effeciently, you can follow the given steps:
- Initiate the process by visiting www.SBCGlobal.net and logging into your SBCGlobal email account.
However, if you are a new user, then you have to create a new account.
Note: If you are creating a new SBCGlobal account, make sure to use a strong password that is hard to hack.
- Don’t use your name, mobile number, or birth date as a password.
- Try to include different symbols, letters, and alphabets as your password.
- Write down your password in a notepad.
- Provide your unique SBCGlobal member name with @ in the email address box.
- Thereafter, select the drop-down option present next to your name tab.
- Review the drop-down, look for SBCGlobal.net from the list available, and hit it.
- Next, provide the Password of your SBCGlobal email in the required field.
- You don’t have to do a lot to manage your webmail account, and you can do it with just a few clicks. The only problem users can face when they try to access the same email on your system or another device; you can’t see the deleted webmail.
- The options to edit, change, delete or rest are the same as the other webmails.
- Once you are done finishing your work, you can simply sign out of your SBCGlobal mail.
Note: It is mandatory to sign out, as your SBCGlobal email is a private mail account that you don’t want anyone else to use. So always sign out before leaving your system.
Here, we conclude this post and assure you that this descriptive guide will assist you in Use your SBCGlobal Webmail Account Properly. However, if you still need any help, you can mail us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of professionals will help you in the setup process.