How to Set Up SBCGlobal Email in Outlook?
SBCGlobal is one of the earlier and effective email services used by many users to communicate their personal and professional emails. But, it has lost its recognition due to merging with ATT email. SBCGlobal was combined with ATT email in 2005, and almost all accounts have linked with it till now. In contrast, MS Outlook is a systematic and well-structured program developed by Microsoft. It will assist you while configuring two or three emails concurrently. At this blog, you will learn how to set up SBCGlobal email in Outlook. The configuration steps are given below to synchronize your SBCGlobal email account with MS Outlook. If you can’t utilize them, you must call the SBCGlobal phone number to get appropriate methods to set up SBCGlobal email in MS Outlook.
What Are the Synchronization Steps to Set Up SBCGlobal Email in Outlook?
To set up SBCGlobal email with Outlook, you must enter incoming and outgoing email server’s connection settings. The server’s address will transform if SBCGlobal is deactivated forever and the domain is evaluated incorrectly. If you have not combined your SBCGlobal email with AT&T email, then merge it soon. After synchronization with MS Outlook, connect and communicate with AT&T email servers.
Few steps are listed below to set up SBCGlobal Email. Let’s go through these steps to configure quickly SBCGlobal email with MS Outlook.
- Access “MS Outlook” and then press on the “File” tab. Now, press on “Add Account” to set up the account appropriately
- Now, press next after choosing the “Manual Set-Up or Additional Server Types.”
- Now, on the “Select Service Page”, press on “POP” or “IMAP”, then click “Next.”
- Type your “name and email address” on the next page. Go to the “Account Type” option and press the drop-down menu to select the “POP3” option as a server setting
- Now, mention “inbound.att.net” in the incoming mail server section and also type “outbound.att.net” in the outgoing server field. Then, re-type your email address and password in the given area. When the process is completed, then press More Settings.
- Next, go to the “Outgoing Server area” and then select the “My Outgoing Server Requires Authentication” checkbox
- Now, select the “Advanced” tab and tick the option “This Server Requires an Encrypted Connection (SSL).”
- Now, type 995 in the Incoming Server (POP3) box and type 465 in the outgoing server box
- Slide to choose “SSL” from the drop-down menu option “Use the Following Type of Encrypted Connection.”
- Now, press on Ok and then press to Next to initiate the configuration of the mailbox
- Now, press on Finish and click on close to exit the page.
When you go through the above process step-by-step, you can set up your SBCGlobal email on Outlook. To configure quickly, you must call SBCGlobal email support to get instant and accurate set-up tips.