Are you someone who is searching for a way to Setup SBCGlobal Email On Samsung Galaxy A50? Setting SBCGlobal email is not a difficult process; Anyone can do it quickly if they know the correct steps.
Go through this Blog to acquire more information about the configuration of SBCGlobal Email On Samsung Galaxy A50.
Want to learn the process of Setup SBCGlobal Email On Samsung Galaxy A50 instantly? Ring us our tollfree number anytime, and learn the best solution possible.
Key Points While Setting up an SBCGlobal.net Email Account on the Samsung Galaxy A50
The steps you must follow before going further with the configuration of SBCGlobal Email On Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Your device must have a strong internet connection.
- Review your login credentials before hitting the submit button.
Note: Passwords are case sensitive; thus, double-check the password to make sure that there is no mistake.
- Make sure your device has enough space to continue with a smooth login process.
- Check your email server settings.
Note: If you have given incorrect email server settings, you can face major issues while setting up your SBCGlobal Email.
What are SBCGlobal Email Account Server Settings for Samsung Galaxy A50?
Let’s take a look at the server settings to Setup SBCGlobal Email On Samsung Galaxy A50 that you have to enter to set up an email account;
IMAP (Incoming Mail) Server Settings
- SBCGlobal email account type: IMAP
- Username: Enter Your SBCGlobal email account address
- Password: Your SBCGlobal email account login Password
- SBCGlobal IMAP hostname: imap.mail.att.net
- IMAP port number: 993
- TLS/SSL required: Yes
- Authentication required: Yes.
SBCGlobal SMTP Server Settings
- SBCGlobal email account type: SMTP
- Username: Enter the Email address of your SBCGlobal.net email account
- Password: SBCGlobal.net email account login password
- SBCGlobal.net SMTP hostname: smtp.mail.att.net
- SMTP port number: 465
- TLS or SSL needed: Yes
- Authentication Required: Yes
SBCGlobal Email POP3 Server Settings
- Incoming email POP address: pop.att.yahoo.com
- Incoming port number: 995
- Outgoing email POP address: smtp.att.yahoo.com
- Outgoing SBCGlobal email port number: 465
- SSL connection Needed: Yes
That’s all with the email server settings details; you must use this information to set up the SBCGlobal email account on your device.
Steps to Configure SBCGlobal Email on Your Samsung Galaxy A50
Below we have mentioned the instructions to follow to configure SBCGlobal Email On Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Initiate the process by selecting the Add Email option.
- Now, Enter the email service provider name in the required field, and fill in further details as well.
- Next, you have to select the email account type between IMAP or POP3.
- Thereafter, Provide your username and password in the required boxes.
- Then, to agree to the terms and conditions present on the sign-in page, click on the Ok option.
- Now, different categories will appear on your screen; choose a category that fits you better.
- Click on the login button, and after that, wait for some time so that all the messages and data get synced on your device.
- Next, Navigate to the Contact, inbox, and drive options and select the A50 from the mentioned list.
- At last, Hit on the arrow icon present below the settings page to go to the next screen.
Here you are done with the Setup SBCGlobal Email On Samsung Galaxy A50. Now, you can easily send and receive data or emails using your account.
However, if you want to delete your account, then in such cases, click on the Remove option instead of clicking the “Add an email” option.
Steps to follow if you want to switch on Email Notification On Samsung A50
To turn on email notifications on your Samsung A50, you can simply follow the given procedure.
- Begin the process by clicking on the Accounts option.
- Now, hit on Settings.
- Access the particular account for which you want to check the notification.
- Enable the notification.
After this, you will get a notification alert whenever you receive new mail.
However, if you are not able to listen to the alert due to volume or tone issues, then increase the volume or change the tone to a higher pitch tone. Check the ‘Sounds and alerts’ to do so.
Check now if you are able to receive the notification alert properly or not.
We are concluding the Blog here and hope that this guide will help you in the Setup of SBCGlobal Email On your Samsung Galaxy A50 & Setup SBCGlobal Email On Samsung S7 Edge Phone. However, if you are facing any technical glitches, get connected with our professionals. Use the live chat option or email us your problem to have a conversation with our highly-experienced experts.