How to Setup SBCGlobal Two-Step Verification?
Setup SBCGlobal two-step verification is the added benefit for all the email users as it will protect your email account from getting hacked. With each passing day, two-factor authentication is becoming popular among people as it will add one more security layer to your login process. SBCGlobal email also has this fantastic security feature that allows you to access your account by entering the login credentials and the verification code. It’s your decision whether you want to use the 2-step verification feature of SBCGlobal email or not? You are given the option to enable and disable the 2-step authentication feature of your email. Don’t you know how to enable 2-step verification in SBCGlobal? If not, then this blog will guide you through the process or dial SBCGlobal customer service number to get the technical team’s required help.
Should You Use 2 Factor Authentication?
Of course, you should use this additional security feature of 2-factor authentication. Wondering why? Go through these points to see how 2-factor authentication adds security to your email:
- Any unauthorized user cannot get into your email.
- Helps protect your data from security breaches or other cyber threats.
- Reduces the risk of financial loss and bad transactions.
- 2-factor authentication is added supplement to a strong password
Steps to Enable Two Factor Verification on your SBCGlobal Email
To set-up two-factor verification in your SBCGlobal email account, you need to implement the following steps:
- First, you have to open your regular browser and then visit the login page of SBCGlobal email
- Now login to your SBCGlobal email account by entering your username and password
- After logging successfully, from the main menu, select the option of ‘Account Info.’
- Click on Sign-in and security tab, and then tap on ‘set up the 2-step verification’ option.
- Turn on the toggle button in front of set-up 2-step verification option
- You will be given two options to enable 2-step verification feature, i.e. phone number or email address.
- If you chose phone number option, then enter the number if that number is already added in your email account
- Now, click on the ‘Send SMS’.
- If you wish to add a new number in your SBCGlobal email, add the number first and then request an SMS.
- Once, you receive the verification code; you must enter the same in the given space.
- Then click on ‘Verify code’ to verify it.
- From next time, whenever you log in to your SBCGlobal account, you will receive SMS of verification code on your phone number.
Read Also: Fix SBCGlobal Email Login Page Not Loading
If you face error while setting up 2-step verification in your account, you can contact the technical experts by calling SBCGlobal helpline number. The experts will give the proper solution to the errors faced by SBCGlobal email users.