SBCGlobal Email has always been the numero uno choice of the millions across the globe due to its wonderful features such as easy-to-use interface, extra storage space, and an amazing SBCGlobal internet service. The process of signing up for an SBCGlobal email account and then accessing it is quite simple. The procedure is something like this. Firstly, you need to create an account on the SBCGlobal email. Thereafter, either from your smartphone or the computer, sign into the email. You can now easily access the email either from Att.yahoo.com or from the login page of the SBCGlobal.
What Exactly is (Two) 2 Step Verification Feature in SBCGlobal Email?
Like other email services such as the Gmail, Yahoo and the Roadrunner, SBCGlobal email also needs to be protected from the unauthorized users or hackers. In order to do this, the 2-step verification feature is employed which you can configure by yourself with some very simple steps. This particular feature does not allow anyone to directly login with the username and the password. An OTP is sent to the registered address or the phone number using which you can log in to the SBCGlobal email.
Significance of The (Two) 2 Step Verification Feature
The two-step verification in the SBCGlobal email is an added advantage for the SBCGlobal email users as it helps them protect their email account from getting hacked. The two-factor authentication is becoming popular with every passing day. What it does is it adds another security layer to the login process. The said email also has this great security feature that allows you to access the account by entering the login credentials and the verification code.
It is left up to the SBCGlobal email users whether or not they want to use the 2-step verification feature. You can also enable or disable the 2-step verification feature of the SBCGlobal email. If you want to protect your account, then you must enable this feature in the SBCGlobal email settings. If you do not know how to enable the 2-step verification in the SBCGlobal email, then fret not. We are going to guide you completely how to complete the process of the said 2-step authentication feature.
Advantages of Enabling the (Two) 2 Step Verification Feature
A 2-step verification feature is a rather advantageous feature as it adds on to the security of the email. It basically adds an extra layer of protection to the security of the SBCGlobal email. Let us now throw some light on the benefits of enabling the 2-step verification feature. The advantages are as follows;
- No unauthorized user access to the SBCGlobal email.
- Helps protect the data from security breaches or other related threats.
- Decreases the risk of bad transactions and financial losses.
- Helps to easily manage the SBCGlobal email account and vary the administrative settings.
How Can You Turn on The 2 Step Verification?
Turning on the 2-step verification involves some very simple steps. Let us take a look at them;
- Firstly, open the web browser you use and then go to the login page of the SBCGlobal email.
- Secondly, sign into your SBCGlobal email account with the existing login credentials. Should you find any issues with logging in, you can seek professional help from us. You may also reset your account password.
- Subsequently, after successfully logging in, from the main menu, choose the “Account Info” option.
- Thereafter, click to set up the 2-step verification.
- Furthermore, you will get this option under the “Sign-in and Security tab”.
- Consequently, in front of this option, you would find the toggle button. To turn it on, slide on to the right.
- Here, you would get two options to enable this feature. The first one is by using your current working phone number and the other is an accessible email address.
- Add the phone number in the required field. However, if you have already added the phone number then no need to add it again. Simply click on the “Send SMS” option.
- Moreover, if you have a new number to add, then add it first and then click on the option to send the SMS.
- Furthermore, you shall receive the verification code on the given number.
- Thereafter, enter the same number in the provided field and verify by pressing the “Verify Code” option.
- Lastly, as you log into the SBCGlobal email account, you shall receive an SMS code on the provided mobile number with the verification code on it.
In this blog, we have pr03ovided all the important information about the 2-step verification feature of the SBCGlobal email account. Apart from knowing what exactly is this 2-step verification and what are the various benefits of enabling the same, we have talked about the process by which you can turn on this particular feature. Using the above-given procedure, you can easily enable the said feature. However, at times, you may get stuck and would need some professional help. In that case, you can reach out to us. We remain at service 24/7 for any email-related assistance. Our is a team of SBCGlobal experts who are adept at resolving such issues in moments. They would analyze your problem and give quick-fixes immediately. You can either chat with us, call us or send us a mail. Our email address is email@example.com.