SBCGlobal is currently among the top email service provider after Gmail, yahoo outlook, and other primary webmail providers. Users with SBCGlobal email can utilize various features like mailbox storage, spam alert, sub-user accounts, and various others. However, the majority of them prefer other primary emails like Gmail, Yahoo, and many others and with SBCGlobal as their secondary, which they prefer to use for working communications. Thus sometimes there is a necessity to merge your email with primary mail. For that, we are here going to discuss how you can merge your SBCGlobal email account with Yahoo or Transfer SBCGlobal email to yahoo.
Transfer SBCGlobal into Yahoo Mail online.
The process to shift SBCGlobal mail into a Yahoo account is quite simple, and Yahoo is the webmail service provider of Yahoo. Although it does involve a few basic steps, which are listed below:
- Visit the official page of Yahoo and then log in to your Yahoo account.
- There on the left side of the screen, you can find the mail option from the column. Click on it.
- Now, you need to provide your SBCGlobal mail credentials here (username/mail ID and password)
- After that, you can find the sign-in button on the bottom side. Click on it in order to access SBCGlobal mail in Yahoo.
The above-mentioned procedure is to use SBCGlobal mail in Yahoo. Users, if they want, can also transfer their mail to the Yahoo account. For that, they need to download an Email backup which will securely transfer the mail backup to the Yahoo app on their device or in Yahoo Mail online. Follow the given steps to transfer SBCGlobal emails to your Yahoo account:
- First, you have to download an email backup software to transfer “SBCGlobal mail to Yahoo.”
- Launch the application, and on the left-hand side of the screen, click on the option IMAP server to provide your SBCglobal mail details.
- Select the folder which you need to transfer in Yahoo Mail.
- Now click on Save, which completes the transfer process of SBCGlobal mail to Yahoo.
Setup Your SBCGlobal Account in an Email Client
Another mail to have easy access to your SBCGlobal account is to set it up on an email client. For that, you need to fill up all the correct details, without which your mail will function properly in the email client software. As Outlook is one of the most widely used email client software, we are going to discuss how to set up your SBCGlobal mail in Outlook for which the steps are given below:
- Open the Outlook application and then click on the File tab.
- There you can find the option “Add Account.” Click on it and then select “Manual Setup or Additional Server Type,” and then click on “Next.”
- Choose the option “POP3 or IMAP” and then click on “Next” in Outlook to setup SBCGlobal Mail.
- Now under the section “Server Information,” select the account type which you want to set up, i.e., POP3 or IMAP.
- Now fill out the following information.
|Email Address||Email Account|
|Account Type||POP3 or IMAP|
|Incoming Mail Server||Inbound.att.net (for POP3), imap.mail.att.net (for IMAP)|
|Outgoing Mail Server||smtp.mail.att.net|
|Login Information||Email and Password|
- Afterward, click on More Settings, in which a dialog box will appear on the screen. There, navigate to the tab “Outgoing Server” and select the option “My Outgoing requires Authentication.”
- Then, go to the advanced tab and then provide the given outgoing server details.
|Server Port Number||465|
Now, you have filled out all the correct details, after which all you need to do is to click on OK and Next, then Finish and then Close.
SBCGlobal Customer Support
In case any user is having any trouble with transferring their SBCGlobal account into other primary mail like Gmail, Yahoo, and others, they can reach out to the official SBCGlobal customer services number, where an official can help them to resolve any issue with their SBCGlobal account. Users can dial the SBCGlobal helpline number, where any technical expert can assist in resolving their query. Apart from the phone, other ways to connect with customer support are listed below:
- Email: You can submit your query to the customer support team through the mailing process, to which the official will revert within the given time possible.
- Community: Various community forums are available online on the official website of AT&T, where you can post your issues to which various other SBCGlobal mail users will reply.
Reach Out to Our Customer Support Team:
You can also connect with our customer support team, where our technical experts are available anytime to help you with any issues with your SBCGlobal mail account. Various means through which you can reach out to our SBCGlobal Customer support are given below:
- SBCGlobal Helpline Number
- Live Chat
On an Ending Note
From the above discussion, we hope that now you can easily transfer SBCGlobal email to yahoo . In case you need any further assistance, you can reach out to us through the number given below or connect with us through the live chat facility.