How to Fix SBCGlobal Email Certificate Error?
Suppose you are facing an SSL error in the SBCGlobal email, then instead of navigating. In that case, you must easily follow a few troubleshooting methods given in this blog to remove this error permanently. SBCGlobal is one of the most unique and efficient email services for people working from homes or offices. Before moving to preventive methods, you should identify the reason behind SSL error occurrence in SBCGlobal email. Few reasons are also mentioned below behind this error happening. To know about other tips, you must call the SBCGlobal customer care number to get appropriate solutions to fix it immediately.
Why Does SSL Error Occur in SBCGlobal Email?
SSL occurs in SBCGlobal email because of the following reasons.
- Inaccurate Date and Time
- Antivirus software
- Old SSL Certificate
What Do You Know About SSL?
If you are trying to open SBCGlobal Email and it starts but shows a message “SSL Error” on your screen. You will also get the option “Feature not available” on your computer screen. Whatever device you will be using to access SBCGlobal email, the SSL error won’t allow you to open it from any system or device. Locate the red color text available on the left-hand side of the URL. Few are some standard methods to remove this error from SBCGlobal Email.
- Move the SMTP settings of your Email, press SSL to activate it. If you prefer Outlook or any other configuration with SBCGlobal email, then go to SMTP settings of Outlook and switch to activate SSL.
- If SSL is not present in SBCGlobal Email, then change your Email’s SSL configuration from 465 to 587
What Are Troubleshooting Tips to Fix SSL Problems on SBCGlobal Email?
If you have faced an SSL error while opening the SBCGlobal email account, follow some below troubleshooting tips to fix this issue.
- Open the browser that is showing the problem
- Press at the “Menu” option from the top edge of your browser and move to “Settings’ after keeping the flag menu down
- Press the “Advanced Settings” from the homepage and examine the “Content Settings” under privacy and personal mode
- It will also enable first and third-party cookies in the browser
- Once it has been finished, then move to Done to save the specific settings.
If the problem is big enough, then examine the particular error you are facing on your system. There are two types of SSL errors; let’s look at both of these problems with instant solutions.
Problem 1: Expired SSL Certificate
When you are putting the URL of your website on the browser to open it, it is showing an error and not open. You can remove this problem by installing an SSL certificate on your website.
Problem 2: Mismatched SSL Certificate
Entering the incorrect DNS name and typing an incomplete domain or hostname will result in such errors. You can avoid both mistakes by calling the SBCGlobal customer support number, and you will get accurate solutions to fix them. It is opened all the time for your support and assistance to rectify this problem in the SBCGlobal email.