SBCGlobal email services are one of the most prominent email services across the globe. Many users across the globe are using their SBCGlobal email accounts to send formal messages or documents. From large storage capacity to unique features, SBCGlobal provides a dominant work experience to their end users. Although, despite providing best-in-class features, many users have reported that they are facing an SBCGlobal email not working issue. In this indulging content, we will cover complete information about resolving SBCGlobal email problems, so stay tuned and read this blog post till the end.
Reasons Behind SBCGlobal.net Email not Working
Let’s take a brief look at the possible reasons due to why a user may encounter SBCGlobal Email not working problems;
- Incorrect SBCGlobal email account login credentials.
- Poor or interrupted internet connection.
- An outdated web browser version can also be a possible reason for the SBCGlobal email problems.
- Incorrect email server settings (IMAP/ POP3).
- Server issues leading to SBCGlobal email down.
- Incorrect PC’s timings and date settings.
- Active antivirus software blocks the browser from connecting with the email server.
That’s all with the list of possible reasons why a user may encounter an SBCGlobal.net email not working issue.
Quick Ways to Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working on iPhone Issue
If you are an iPhone user and facing an SBCGlobal.net email stopped working issue, then given below are the steps that you can execute to get the error resolved;
Solution 1. Restart your iPhone Device
Performing a deep restart of the iPhone device is one of the easiest solutions to deal with the “can’t log into SBCGlobal email” error. Restarting a device stops all the background pending processes and applications.
Here are the steps that you can follow to restart your iPhone device;
- First, press and hold your device’s “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons.
- Thereon, as the power slider appears on the screen, then release the buttons.
- Now, move the slider in the right direction to switch off your device.
- After that, keep waiting for a few minutes, and then press the power button to turn on your device.
After performing a deep restart of your device, try to log in to your iPhone device and check if the SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone your device has been eliminated.
Solution 2. Update your iPhone iOS Version
Most probably, another common reason due to why user faces SBCGlobal.net not working issues is the outdated version of iPhone iOS version. Given below are the steps that you can execute to update the iPhone iOS version;
- First of all, launch the settings application on your iPhone device.
- Then, tap on the “General” option and select the “Software Update” option.
- In case, the new iOS updates are available for your device, then tap on the “Download and Install” option.
As the installation process ends, launch the email application again, and verify if you still face the “Why can’t I login to my SBCGlobal net account” issue.
Solution 3. Clear up Storage Space of Mail Application
Given below are the steps that you can perform to clear up some free storage space on the mail application installed on your iPhone device;
- First, tap on the settings icon on your device to open it.
- Moving ahead, select the “General” settings option, and then tap on the “iPhone Storage” option.
- After that, a list of installed applications will appear on your screen.
- Here, search and tap on the “Mail” application.
- Now, the cache and cookies stored with the application, and select the “Offload App” option too.
Once you complete the above steps, perform a deep restart of your device. Once you are done with the steps mentioned above, the SBCGlobal not working issue on the iPhone device will be resolved.
Ways to Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working on Browser
Let’s take a look at the solutions that you can perform to resolve SBCGlobal Email not working on the browser issue;
Solution 1. Verify Internet Connectivity and Speed
For accessing the SBCGlobal email account, users must ensure that their device is connected with a strong internet connection. A weak internet connection can be the main reason SBCGlobal not working on the browser issue.
Therefore, its your duty to make sure that your device is already connected with a strong internet connection or try to run a speed test to check the connectivity speed.
Solution 2. Delete the Browser’s History and Cache
Another solution you can follow to resolve the SBCGlobal Email not working issue on the browser is to delete the browser’s history and cache. Deleting the browser’s history and cache can help you resolve various browser issues.
Let’s take a look towards the steps that you can execute to delete browser’s history and cache;
- Firstly, launch the Google Chrome web browser on your device.
- Thereon, click on the three dots icon available at the top right side of the screen.
- After that, a drop-down menu list will appear on the screen.
- Followed by the above steps, select the “More Tools” option, and then click on the “Clear Browsing Data” option.
- Now, click on the “Advanced” tab option, and check-mark all the options.
- Here, you must select the time range as “All Time.”
- After that, click on the “Clear Data” option to delete the browser’s history and cache.
How to Eliminate SBCGlobal Email Not Working on Mac Issue?
Many SBCGlobal email users have complained that they face SBCGlobal email problem 2022 on their Mac devices. Given below are the steps that you can follow in dealing with SBCGlobal not working on the Mac issue;
- First of all, navigate to the settings on your Mac device.
- Click on the “Mail” option and select the “Accounts” option.
- After that, select the “Add Account” option, and then click on the “Other” option, to add a new email account.
- Moving ahead, click on the “Add an email Account” option, then provide your SBCGlobal email address in the search field, and provide the login credentials of your email account.
- After that, type “SBCGlobal” in the description insert field.
- Therefore, click on the “Next” option and select the “POP” option.
- Now, type “inbound.att.net” in the hostname insert field and click on the “Next” option.
- Followed by the above steps, provide “outbound.att.net” in the outgoing email server hostname, and click on the “Save” option to save the updated changes.
As the setup process ends, try to log in to your SBCGlobal email account and verify if the above steps have helped eliminate “Why my SBCGlobal email is not working” or not.
Solutions to Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working on Outlook
Given below are the troubleshooting steps that you can execute to resolve the SBCGlobal Email not working 2022 issue on Outlook device;
Solution 1. Run MS Outlook in Safe Mode
Incorrect Outlook settings or add-ons are the main reason a user may face technical issues while accessing the SBCGlobal email account. In that scenario, given below are the steps that you can execute run MS Outlook in safe mode;
- Firstly, open the windows run command on your device by
- pressing the “Windows + R” keys together.
- As the dialog box appears on the box, type “Outlook/ Safe Mode” in the search box and press the enter button.
- Doing so will launch the MS Outlook application in safe mode.
Once you complete the steps mentioned above, try accessing your SBCGlobal email account. Check is SBCGlobal email down issue has been rectified or not.
Solution 2. Reconfigure SBCGlobal Email in MS Outlook
The next step you can follow to resolve the SBCGlobal Email not working issue on MS Outlook is to reconfigure the email account correctly. Given below are the steps that you can perform to reconfigure your SBCGlobal email account in Microsoft Outlook;
- First, launch MS Outlook on your device, and click on the “File” tab option.
- After that, click on the “Account Settings” option under the category information.
- Thereon, select the “Email” tab option and click on the “New” option.
- Now, move to the server settings window and click on the “Next” option to select the “Internet Email Addresses” option.
- Followed by the above steps, click on the “Next” option, and then provide the username and email address.
- After providing the asked details, then select “IMAP” or “POP” as the type of account, and then enter the server details.
Now, move to the login information tab, and provide the below details:
- Email address: SBCGlobal email account address
- Password: Login credential of your SBCGlobal email account
- Security Required: SSL connection
- At last, click on the “Test Account Settings” option to verify whether your SBCGlobal email account configuration has been done correctly.
- Click on the “Next” and “Finish” options to end the process.
Once you are done with the steps mentioned above, try to log in to your email account and verify whether the SBCGlobal Email Not Working on Outlook has been resolved.
How to Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working on Android Device?
If you are an android user, and facing challenges in accessing the email account, then given below are the steps that you can execute to fix to resolve SBCGlobal Email not working on android mobile;
- First of all, perform a deep restart of your android device.
- You must ensure that your device is connected with a strong wi-fi or internet connection.
- After that, verify the IMAP settings of your SBCGlobal email account on your android device;
- Incoming Mail Server Address (IMAP): mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port: 993
- SSL Required: Yes
- Outgoing Mail Server Address (SMTP): mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port: 465 or 587
- SSL Required: Yes
- Authentication Required: Yes
- At last, uninstall the email application and then install it again.
- In case you have forgotten the login password of your email account, then try to reset the login password.
Is SBCGlobal.net down? To check if there are several outage issues with SBCGlobal email services in your area, you can check the server status of email services with the help of online server detector tools and websites such as down detector, etc.
SBCGlobal.net Email Not Working on Windows
If you are a windows user, and facing the SBCGlobal.net email problems, then given below are the steps that you can execute to get the error eliminated on your device;
- Firstly, you have to make sure that your Windows PC is connected with a secure and strong internet connection.
- Use a compatible web browser to log in to your SBCGlobal.net email account.
- Clear the browser’s history, cache, and cookies by keeping the time range to “All.”
- Please turn off all the additional plug-ins, as it can lead to interruption with your SBCGlobal email account.
- Temporarily disable the antivirus software while connecting with SBCGlobal email.
Once you are done with the above steps, try to log in to your SBCGlobal email account to verify whether the SBCGlobal email issues have been fixed.
So, we hope you find this blog well. This post has covered complete details about how to fix the SBCGlobal Email not working issue. You can easily carry out the steps above to eliminate the error. If you still face any issues with your SBCGlobal email account, you can get in touch with our email experts. Our experts are available 24*7 around the clock to provide the best assistance for your email problems. Send us your query now via chat box or mail at email@example.com.