How to Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working?
In recent days, you need not recommend anyone sending an urgent message or text to your relatives, close friends, or colleagues. Because communication has reached one level up, and emails are used for an online contact to send or receive texts, photos, documents, screenshots, etc., in a few seconds. It could be worrying when you wait for an email to receive or send, but your SBCGlobal shows an error. Few reasons can be responsible for the occurrence of SBCGlobal email not working error. To resolve it quickly, you must dial the SBCGlobal helpline number to troubleshoot this issue.
Why Does SBCGlobal Email Not Working?
There are few common factors behind SBCGlobal not working error. These causes are listed below.
- Inferior internet connection
- Unfit browser settings
- Disturbance through any antivirus
- Flawed add-ons on your browser
- Weak SBCGlobal Server
- Outmoded browser
- Inaccurate date and time settings on your system
- Proxy servers
- Errors with iPhone settings
- Inappropriate log-in credentials
- Erroneous email settings on android or other emails
Troubleshoot SBCGlobal Email Not Working Error on Android
As an iPhone user, sometimes, you might have faced a problem restricting you from logging in to your SBCGlobal email account, then you must troubleshoot this issue through perfect procedures.
- Access the “Settings” on your iPhone
- Then, press on “Mail”, then “Accounts.”
- Now, move to “Add Accounts.”
- Choose “Other” and then “Add Mail Account.”
- Write-Up the “name” and “description” to add an account
- Now mention your “SBCGlobal email address” and respective “password” in the given space
- Then move to “POP” from the top of the screen
- The incoming mail server must be supplemented as inbound.att.net
- Mention the email address and password for the SBCGlobal email account
- Accompany outbound.att.net in the outgoing mail server
- Now, mention the email address and password for the SBCGlobal email account
- Tap on Save, and the SBCGlobal account will get configured on your iPhone.
Rectify SBCGlobal Error on Android
Suppose you have accessed the SBCGlobal email account on your android device, but it’s now working, then you must try some recovery methods listed below.
- First of all, resume your device as you can create fascination in several situations
- Remove and re-position the SBCGlobal application on your android
- Examine the IMAP or POP synchronization settings on android
- Ensure that your phone is coupled to the network
- Configure the proper IMAP settings for SBCGlobal email on android
- Incoming mail server: mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port: 993
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Outgoing SMTP server: mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port: 465 or 587
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Authentication Requirement: Yes
SBCGlobal Email Not Working Error on Mac
To repair the SBCGlobal issue on your Mac device, you require to set up SBCGlobal email again.
- Move to Settings of your Mac device
- Now turn, up to the Mail, Contacts, and Calendars and must choose Accounts
- Now, move to the Add accounts
- Move to Other in the “Add Account” section
- Type the SBCGlobal email account and password in the given space
- Press Next
- Now, visit POP from the top of the screen
- You must enter inbound.att.net in the hostname
- Next, you must enter the username of your SBCGlobal email account
- Mention username and password on the Outgoing mail server screen and type outbound.att.net as the domain name
- Press Next and then Save.
If you cannot repair SBCGlobal’s error, you must call the SBCGlobal customer care number to troubleshoot the issue.